We had a great turnout for our recent HUG event to discuss recent HubSpot updates. Thanks to those who attended! For those who missed out, we've pointed you toward some resources you can use to get a deeper understanding of the whys and hows of new HubSpot features, tools, and strategies.
Before you jump in, we’ve already scheduled our next event and would love to see you on December 4th at the Great Dane in Fitchburg to discuss KPIs and reporting. Registration is open - click here to register.
- Full Presentation Slide Deck: HubSpot Updates: Madison HubSpot User Group
HubSpot’s New Flywheel Based Marketing Approach
- Blog post: How the Flywheel Killed Our Marketing Funnel – Learn the story behind HubSpot’s change from funnel to flywheel.
- Blog post: Happy Customers Are the Biggest Marketing Opportunity of 2018 – Read about the importance of implementing a strategy for servicing and supporting your existing customers.
- Video: Brian Halligan’s INBOUND 2018 Keynote
Supporting the Flywheel: New Services, Tools, and Products, and Strategies
- HubSpot’s Pricing Page: See a breakdown of HubSpot’s new products and pricing breakdown.
- Blog post: Why Marketers Suck at Video and How to Fix It – Take a look at the history of how we engage with video has changed over time and why you need to incorporate more video into your lead/customer engagement strategies.
- Guide: Use Video in HubSpot
Conversational Marketing and Conversations Inbox
- Guide: Conversational Marketing: How Messaging Strategy Will Grow Your Business
- Guide: What is Conversational Marketing? Definition, Examples and Best Practices Behind a Conversational Marketing Strategy
- How-To Guide: Use Conversations
- Learning Track: Fundamentals of Conversational Growth Channels
- Blog: HubSpot’s Service Blog – Your go-to resource for learning how to become a customer focused business.
- Guide: Use the Service Dashboard
- Guide: Create Custom Reports
- Blog Post: The Blogging Tactic No One Is Talking About: Optimizing the Past
- Guide: What Is A Pillar Page? (And Why It Matters for Your SEO Strategy)
General HubSpot Updates
If you have additional questions or want to talk through any ideas or strategies, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, don’t forget to register for our next event on December 4th, 2018.